Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How did the month of April turn out for running you ask?

Well here is a recap of the April Running Adventures!
Washington DC Cherry Blossom 10 Miler: It was a beautiful day and I ran in a very good time of 1:21. Nothing to compare it to, but if I do another 10 miler here is my standard to beat. 
Virginia 24-hour Ultra Marathon: What an experience! Very good cause!  I blogged about the experience already so take a look.

Finishing totals for April:
Ran: 73.75 miles
Biked: 11.07 miles

Not too bad of an April. The months of May-Aug will be quiet for scheduled races (none planned to HOT). I will be training for the Fall races to come, with planned races consisting of the USAF Marathon (Sept), Marine Corps Marathon (Oct) and the Norfolk Marathon (Nov) to finish the year off. I am hoping to finish one of those three in under 4 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment