Monday, April 23, 2012

Updated Running Goals for 2012

So I thought I would sit down and look over my running goals I set back in March 2012.

1. Run 6 marathons: Well I have run 2 so far (I considered the recent ultra as 1 marathon…debating counting it as 2). I ran the Cherry blossom 10 miler in between the two.

2. Run 100 miles a month:

March: 56 miles.

April so far: 73.75 miles.

I am under my goals per month…I am thinking of reassessing the miles to a bit lower. We will see what I decide…you never know I might just jump into another Ultra Marathon.

3. Decrease my finish time each marathon.

Well I did 4:06 at the Rock and Roll DC Style, so we will see what the USAF Marathon in Sept brings. The recent Ultra Marathon will not count…totally different animal.

I will keep updating my running goals as the year progresses, but thus far I am happy with how the year is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment